Phidippus regius (Isla Juventud) unsexed L4
Out of stock
If you are new to keeping Jumping spiders – check this out – http://spoodernest.com/how-to-care-for-your-first-jumping-spider/
UK and Ireland shipping open now! All spiders are at least L4 and feeding on D.hydei fruit flies.
I can’t ship live spiders to Europe due to increased shipping times, text me if you know a service that delivers within a week.
Phidippus regius are the most commonly kept jumping spiders in hobby and for a good reason as they are one of the biggest jumping spiders and are easy to keep. Please check care info in care sheet part of this website!
All spiders on offer are captive bred spiders and are size of fruit fly or larger (L4)
* You will receive starter setup (Plastic cup) to ensure every spider gets best start in life with you. However you will need to upgrade to a larger setup in couple months (see Jumping spider housing for ideas)
You may also like…
Spoodernest Jumping spider enclosure ‘Classic’£31.00Read more
Ultimate jumping spider enclosure which will look great and have all the necessary functionality:
- Large front opening
- Strong magnets holding the door are positioned to prevent acrylic from warping overtime
- Two hinge hold on the bottom of the door
- Clear throughout for better view of the spood
- Enclosure is not glued together and can be disassembled for maintenance
- Easy to use door hatch
- Great amount of ventilation
Designed and Made in the UK
Phidippus regius (Everglades) unsexed L5+£15.00Read more
If you are new to keeping Jumping spiders – check this out – http://spoodernest.com/how-to-care-for-your-first-jumping-spider/ UK shipping open now! All spiders are at least L4+ and feeding on D.hydei fruit flies. EU Shipping is taking much longer these days, please be aware and plan accordingly! I can’t ship live spiders to anywhere outside Europe. Phidippus regius …